When you work with the Cardno ChemRisk® Computational Modeling and Statistical Services team, you will tap into a diverse group of scientists offering a unique combination of expertise in occupational, environmental and product risk assessment along with applied research experience involving issues specific to computer modeling and statistics.
- Are international authorities in using computational models to estimate or predict possible chemical exposures.
- Are experts in applying statistical methods to analyze environmental and occupational data sets.
- Have experience in virtually every consumer product and industrial sector.
- Are respected and sought-after advisors to both the private and public sectors.
- Are passionate about using sound science to make a positive difference.
- Are flexible, working within the context of various risk management strategies.
- Co-chairperson Ken M. Unice, M.S., Science Advisor
- Co-chairperson Paul K. Scott, Q.E.P., Managing Health Scientist
- Anders Abelmann, PhD, Supervising Health Scientist
- Matthew Abramson, Assistant Health Scientist
- Heather J. Avens, Ph.D., Supervising Health Scientist
- Jennifer Bare, Associate Health Scientist
- Amanda M. Burns, M.S.P.H., Senior Health Scientist
- Meghan Glynn, M.S., Senior Associate Health Scientist
- Matt Grespin, M.S., Sc.M; Health Scientist
- Michael Kovochich, Ph.D., Senior Health Scientist
- Joshua Maskrey, Associate Health Scientist
- Mark Vater, Assistant Health Scientist