When you work with the Cardno ChemRisk Product Sustainability team, you’ll tap into a diverse group of scientists with more than 100 years of collective experience in performing product risk assessments and understanding the potential health and environmental hazards of chemicals
- Are international authorities in estimating or predicting possible chemical exposures.
- Have experience in virtually every consumer product and category.
- Are respected and sought-after advisors to the private and public sectors.
- Have several areas of expertise, including children’s exposures and regulatory compliance.
- Are passionate about using sound science to make a positive difference.
- Are flexible, working within the context of various risk management strategies.
Our team includes:
- Chairperson Julie M Panko, CIH, Principal Health Scientist
- Anders Abelmann, PhD, Health Scientist
- Tyler Ferracini, Associate Health Scientist
- Shannon H Gaffney, PhD, CIH, Managing Health Scientist
- Denise Hill, PhD, Senior Health Scientist
- Erin Shay Hynds, Supervising Health Scientist
- James J Keenan, Senior Health Scientist
- Jennifer Sahmel, CIH , Managing Health Scientist
- Ken M Unice, Supervising Health Scientist