Value to You
The Cardno ChemRisk Center for Occupational Health and Safety Sciences (COHS) is dedicated to helping clients anticipate, recognize and evaluate workplace hazards and, where necessary, to recommending controls that mediate those risks. We will also help you stay on top of changing regulations and proactively address future needs.
You can rely on the COHS to:
- Navigate the complex challenges surrounding the ever-changing work environment.
- Pioneer and advance ground-breaking approaches such as historical exposure simulation studies.
- Understand changing regulatory requirements and industry practices in the U.S. and abroad.
- Recommend workplace solutions that ensure compliance and are scientifically defensible.
- Leverage from our extensive project history that encompasses a variety of industries and hazards.
You will not only get the information you need to make informed decisions, but in the process you can also:
- Achieve world-class performance.
- Enhance your reputation for occupational health and safety and stay ahead of the curve.
- Get peace of mind that you are providing a safe and compliant work environment.
- Reduce the cost of workplace injuries and illnesses, and non-compliance.
- Achieve greater transparency in occupational health and safety reporting.