When you work with Cardno ChemRisk, you’ll tap into a diverse group of scientists with more than 100 years of collective experience in occupational health and safety that fully understands the human health risks posed by a variety of chemical, physical, and biological hazards.
- Are international authorities in estimating or predicting possible exposures.
- Have experience with numerous occupational hazards across a wide variety of industries.
- Are respected and sought-after advisors to the private and public sectors.
- Have several areas of expertise, including exposure assessment and regulatory compliance.
- Are passionate about using sound science to make a positive difference.
- Are flexible, working within the context of various risk management strategies.
Our team includes:
- Chairperson John L. Henshaw, MPH, CIH, Senior Vice President and Managing Principal
- Shannon H. Gaffney, PhD, MHS, CIH, Senior Managing Health Scientist
- David A. Galbraith, MD, Principal Consulting Physician
- Dana M. Hollins, MPH, CIH, Supervising Health Scientist
- Julie M. Panko, CIH, Principal Health Scientist
- Jennifer S. Pierce, PhD, MS, Principal Health Scientist
- Jennifer Sahmel, MPH, CIH, CSP, Senior Managing Health Scientist