News at Cardno ChemRisk
Cardno ChemRisk publishes updated analysis on “no-effect” levels for chrysotile asbestos for mesothelioma and lung cancer
The abstract for one of our papers that was just published in the Critical Reviews in Toxicology journal, entitled “An updated evaluation of reported no-observed adverse effect levels for chrysotile asbestos for lung cancer and mesothelioma.” This is an update to our 2008 review article that was also published in Critical Reviews in Toxicology.
Our general findings are as follows:
- Dr. Jennifer Pierce and Dr. Brooke Tvermoes will be presenting at the upcoming ABA conference (April 7-10) in Arizona
- Analysis of Total Arsenic Content in California Wines and Comparison to Various Health Risk Criteria is available in print
- Health Scientist Awarded Best Immunotoxicology Paper of the Year from Society of Toxicology
- Cardno ChemRisk presented at Society of Toxicology's 55th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. March 13-17, 2016. New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dr. Shannon Gaffney presented on take-home asbestos research at the American Defense Council in San Francisco on December 10, 2015.
- Litigation Update