News at Cardno ChemRisk
Dr. Jennifer Pierce and Dr. Brooke Tvermoes will be presenting at the upcoming ABA conference (April 7-10) in Arizona
Dr. Jennifer Pierce and Dr. Brooke Tvermoes will be presenting at the upcoming ABA conference (April 7-10) in Arizona. Dr. Pierce will be discussing asbestos exposure claims related to cosmetic talcum products and Dr. Tvermoes will be discussing the state of the science and common misperceptions regarding Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
- Analysis of Total Arsenic Content in California Wines and Comparison to Various Health Risk Criteria is available in print
- Health Scientist Awarded Best Immunotoxicology Paper of the Year from Society of Toxicology
- Cardno ChemRisk presented at Society of Toxicology's 55th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. March 13-17, 2016. New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dr. Shannon Gaffney presented on take-home asbestos research at the American Defense Council in San Francisco on December 10, 2015.
- Litigation Update
- Brooke Tvermoes presented at Perrin Conference, Tuesday November 10, 2015