News at Cardno ChemRisk
John Henshaw and the American Society of Safety Engineers Foundation announced the new Family Scholarship Fund during the Safety 2013 conference in Las Vegas, NV on June 25, 2013
During the opening session of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Safety 2013 conference in Las Vegas, John Henshaw, Senior Vice President & Managing Principal with Cardno ChemRisk, announced the ASSE Foundation’s new Family Scholarship Fund. This scholarship provides funds to spouses and children of fallen workers.
Mr. Henshaw’s contribution of $10,000, along with the matching contributions of both ASSE and the Foundation currently brings the fund to $30,000. Mr. Henshaw encouraged Safety 2013 attendees to contribute to the scholarship fund to assist the families affected by workplace fatalities.
“We cannot bring the lives lost back, but we can do our part to ease the lost,” he said. “No gift is too small, and I’m here today to ask you to help honor the families of those lost by helping their loved ones.”
To learn more about the American Society of Safety Engineers Family Scholarship Fund, please click here.
- Cardno Chemrisk earns three "Best of Session” awards for posters presented at AIHce
- Cardno ChemRisk presented at The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. May 18-23, 2013
- Cardno ChemRisk Presented at TechConnect World 2013 - Nanotech, Microtech, Biotech, Cleantech Joint 2013 Conferences. May 12-15, 2013.
- Dr. Jen Pierce will be speaking at the American Conference Institute’s 14th National Advanced Forum on Asbestos Claims & Litigation
- ChemRisk merges with Cardno
- Cardno ChemRisk presented at Society of Toxicology’s 52nd Annual Meeting, March 10–14, 2013, at the Henry Gonzalez Convention Center San Antonio, Texas.